Mar 3, 2009

Paw tectors saved my life

I love my dog. I really honestly do, even though I've only had her for a month. But she's cute and smart and I love her.

I, however, do not love (nor do I believe in) dressing up your pets. But of course, with my luck when I first got her - everyone wanted to buy her a cute shirt. She is a dog. SHE DOESN'T NEED SHIRTS! I don't believe in the bows, the shirts, the dresses, the sweaters and the sneaker. They're not cute. Your dog looks like a big asshole. Just.. I don't like them.

My dog, aside from being adorable, hates the cold. I'm talking about hate with a firey passion. Instead, she has begun to do her business INSIDE of the house because welll.. it's too dang cold and her paws don't like it. I was at my wits. I had no other way to turn. I had to conform and I was hating every minute of the realization.

ENTER: Paw Tectors.

These hideous things not only saved my sanity, but my carpeting as well. And although at first she looked absolutely nuts with these on, but she was also walking funny. She got the hang of it and did her business OUTSIDE! She even rolled in the snow.

*sigh*

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Pictures! I demand pictures!

I have to live vicariously through everyone I know who has a pup...

:-)

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your jcitybound.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com