Mar 6, 2009

The end is near.. or is it?

I'm young, I get it. But I swear I act like I'm thirty and I am completely okay with it. Today, while in class my professor told us we should make a list of things we've always wanted to do/people normally do before they hit the big 2-1. As if that were some type of ridiculous milestone. The problem is that I don't know. I simply do not know what I'm suppose to be relishing my days in before it nothing (that is normal) is illegal for me anymore. I don't bar hop (because I don't want a fake ID) and I don't really like clubs. But what a meaningless year this has been, I feel as if I'm getting older and have nothing to be all excited about accomplishing. Am I lame for this? I feel lame for this.

I blame my eversowonderful break up that has me all kinds of weird. I read and do homework. THAT'S IT. I am lame, oh my. Anyway, I decided I'd turn to the internet and somehow compile a list of 21 things to do before I turn 21. (Please don't judge). And I think I'm going to add to that list going on a blind date. HOW ABOUT THAT FOR STARTERS, EH?

Anyway, this is a short post. Do share ideas, suggestions, things you did.
:)

1 comments:

Dmbosstone said...

Have an illegal drink, that should be added to your list.