Feb 8, 2009

Your eyes might fall out of your head, JJ. Pay attention!

I am an avid reader. I can't help it. If you put it in front of me, it has letters that make words, and it is of remote interest to my brain - it will be read, quite efficiently at best. And it is to no ones surprise that as I was bored today, I decided to list (and post - see to the bottom right of my page) the daily reads of my life. Throughout the day, I go to these websites for entertainment because there is something about them. And most recently, I've gotten into the habit of finding new places, new websites and undiscovered bloggers (like myself). Those are the best at times. Fresh and with no remorse. I get a little laugh from it all.

Speaking of reading too much, I've finished all the books I've gotten that were suppose to last me until at least march - I guess I underestimated my genuine love for reading and taking care of a new dog. I realized that since I was getting a new pup, I would need to spend as much time at home as possible. 86 going out to the club, parties, blablabla. No more drinking until she's housebroken, etc. And so, enter reading. A hell of a lot. It took being single to a whole new level. Single with a dog is even worse sometimes. You read, walk your dog, come back home and read. Go to school, go to work, do some homework, read, walk your dog, watch some greys, sleep.

Anyone up for being my new friend? Christ.

0 comments: