Feb 17, 2009

True Life: I survived Valentines Day Weekend

Most of the time I enjoy working at a restaurant. I love the random people that come in, as well as the regulars. The money is acceptable, most especially when you're a college student and need money right then and there. However, I do not like the holidays when it comes to working at a restaurant. The hours are long, the people are mean and well.. it's just not that fun. Valentines day most ESPECIALLY. Key even so when you're single. Waiting on the mushy people? Not cute.

Several times, I had to resist throwing plates, rather then setting them down softly. I managed to smile politely, even say hello - but as soon as I got in the back of the kitchen. I cursed their existence. And then Sunday (the day after) was even worse. I got the crowd of people that KNEW Valentines Day was going to be insane, and thus brought their insanity the next day.

I'm too tired to even continue. WHAT THE HELL.

0 comments: