Feb 5, 2009

The Plague

I'm sick. Yes, SICK. Not the cough lightly and smile sick. I'm talking about the hacking, my nose is red, I sound like Darth Vador, I want the world to eat me alive godhelpme sick. Well, not so much that anymore, but I was. The light hurt my head, the sound of my dogs licking made me recoil in desperation. World, I was a sad sad case.

But I'm all better now and I'm a bit saddened that it caused me to miss out a lot on my new blog, but no worries - here I am to save the day with some sweet stuff. Not really.

Alas, I decided to join a blog networking ring type of thing. Not really a cult, but just a place to have my blog. Before, when I had CityBound (part uno), it was completely word of mouth and it did pretty well. CityBound (part DUEX), I have decided could use a bit more worldwidewebness. Why not? I was looking at the members and such, it seems really cute. Cute? I can't think of a better word, but cute can fit for right now. I hope it works out, maybe meet a few bloggers. Who knows who knows. I hope, of couse, only after I'm out of this plague type fiasco. It is NOT a good look on me.

0 comments: