Feb 21, 2009

I might be out of mind?

Before I begin, it was brought to my attention that my posts can't be commented. And I being the notsowhizzyonhtml person that I am, I can't figure out why that is. If you know, or have an idea -- please shoot me an email jiscitybound@gmail.com :)

Anywho, on to what I was suppose to write about.

It has been almost 9 months exactly since my ex of 3 years (on and off) decided to finally call it quits for good. Not counting the several run-backs, phonecalls, ineedsomeonewhounderstandsmepleaseletshangout texts that went on initiated by both of us at separate times. And for some reason, now that its final and communication has deceised COMPLETELY (i.e. we made the fatal mistake of contacting each other on Valentines Day and well, shit hit the fan once and for all..) I feel it finalizing in every part of my body. It was a good relationship in some aspects, and such a terrible one in others. We fought a hell of a lot, but our rebound rate towards each other was like nothing I had ever experienced. We were attached, and many times I thought we were lame. One minute we'd want to shoot each other, and the next we were laying watching The Colbert Report. And even today, I bet it would be that way. It was unhealthy in every sense of the word. Bickering, distrust, stress - you name it, we had it. We were disfunctional, and yet perfect. It was a disgusting match and it ended quite gruesomely as well.

So, why does it still hurt?

I think I'm going out of my mind, honestly. I can't bring myself to date anyone else, nor to I want to. Nor do I want to contact him. I want to be alone, and yet I hate it. I want someone to sweep me off my feet, and yet I'm not ready for that. I'm in that stage of post breakup where you have no idea where to go, who to go to -- so you consume your life in workworkwork til you can't breathe.

I need to get out more, and it's hard when ALL of your friends are in relationships or away for school.

Holy crap, someone save me.

0 comments: