Feb 9, 2009

I don't have anger issues, I just hate you a lot right now.

I like to think that I am a relatively patient person. I like people, I really do. I mean, that explains why I am a communications major and I work at a restaurant. Because I LIKE people, even though from time to time I want to slit everyones throat. I like them, but only sometimes. But goodness gracious - I work with some serious tools.

And so it simply reminds me of how sometimes I do have anger issues, and that at times I really do hate people at the moment. Sometimes these things don't fit so well in working at a restaurant, but I deal. Last night was one of those nights, and I tell you my few readers -- I was not impressed with the lack of brain use coming from my co-workers. Now, let me set something straight. I love what I do and sometimes I love who I work with. But it's impractical and quite annoying to have to prance around with a bunch of people who don't go to college.. and thus a lot of the time you can tell. Ignorance is bliss they say? I disagree. I disagree to the point where tears come out. Ignorance is NOT bliss. Ignorance is ignorance and you, my friend, look and sound like an idiot.

I digress..

Last night we were ridiculously busy -- a lot busier than we usually are on any given Sunday, and on top of that it was really REALLY ncie outside.. so we couldn't really make sense of why people were eating at our restaurant rather than doing a huge cookout and basking in the nice weather. Hey, whatever. More money for us. Anyhoo, by 6pm we were swamped and nearly at each others throat. No one was helping anyone else, people were leaving things all over the place and customers weren't happy. And when that happens, I go from JJ to super bitch in a matter of seconds. And then people get mad at me. I'm sorry that you're incompetant. I'm sorry that you suck. I'm sorry that you should have been swallowed before potential conception and I'm even more sorry that you didn't explode in your moms face.

Please, back off. I just hate you a lot right now.

0 comments: