Feb 10, 2009

Due to your misjudgement, I was able to laugh my ass off.

I like nice weather just like everyone else. I most especially love it when the weather hits about 55 or 60 in the midst of winter, giving us a twirl and enjoying outside activities. What do I enjoy more? When people act like 60 is the new 80, thus the spawning of mini-skirts and wife beaters.

While on campus today, I couldn't figure it out quite well. Although the weather was particularly nice, I was still wearing a sweat shirt and sneakers.. because regardless of what - the wind will get you. And it still is the winter time, I will treat it as such. On my five million minute walk across UMDs campus, I encountered many moments in where females and males alike had a lapse of judgement in what to wear on this semi-nice weather. Mini-skirts and UGGs? Not a good thing. It isn't even cute. And you look retarded. Wife beaters? It's still cold outside and I can see your nipples guys. You're gross.

I've never really understood this.. if you've lived in this stupidawesome state for long enough, you already know that the weather is iffy. You know that 60 doesn't always mean completely nice weather where wearing shorts and skirts and wife beaters can begin. YOU KNOW BETTER and if you didn't know better, you should have asked a local. Tourist on my very own campus. Who would have thought?

0 comments: