May 21, 2009

I'm Sure We'll Meet Again

I debated for a REALLY long time where I should go from here. I mean, let's face it - I haven't touched this thing in weeks. Everyone had warned me that my Junior year would either drive me to insanity, or drive me to alcoholism. I was warned that my internet life would consequently zero down and I'd probably get to check my e-mail or facebook if I was lucky enough. But I thought - Hey heeey now.. I'm a COMM major, not a law student for gods sake. Calm down.

They were right.

And now that summer is here and I still have just about as much time as I did during my finals week, I realize that there isn't any point in hoping time will just magically appear. I'm taking summer classes, I have an internship and I have a job. Even my dog is becoming resentful due to my lack of appearance around the house. And it's sad. And what scares me is that I don't want to burn out in hopes of keeping this blog alive. I didn't live it up to it's potential, honestly. Personally, (and not to sound like a total noob), I feel like I could do great things as a writer, especially a blog writer -- if my heart and head were completely in it.

So, it is safe to say that I'll be saying goodbye to the blogging world for a while and twitter as well. That doesn't mean that I won't have days off in which I'll be reading blogs from start to finish. I definitely still try to, granted at 1am my mind isn't quite right in wrapping half these blogs around my head. But I like to catch up, and I like to chuckle and it's good to know that EVERYONE else can balance their time in order to help brighten my day, even if they weren't striving to brighten up my day personally.

And with that said, thank you loyal readers. And you'll see me back in this, whole-heart and all.. soon.

<3

0 comments: